Thursday, July 14, 2011

Welcome Veronique!

From the first week that "With This Ring Wedding Ceremonies" was established (by Rev. Carleen), after first working through another minister to obtain ceremonies, the phone has been ringing. I have been so blessed to be able to work with so many couples planning their future together.

However, on occasion I am having to turn couples away that were really hoping to have "With This Ring" involved in their ceremony. It has been hard to send regrets to those couples, but I would refer them to others in their area of SW Michigan, in the hopes that they would be able to find one of my colleagues able to work with them.

It was on my heart for awhile to look for someone to work along side me, someone that I could trust to deliver the same type of personal care and commitment that I offer.

As with all good things, they are brought to us in the time that is right. It is with great pleasure that I announce the addition of Veronique Jewell to "With This Ring Wedding Ceremonies"!

Please view the new page on my website for more information on Rev. Veronique. http://www.withthisringwed.com/About-Rev--Veronique.html

I am honored and excited at the possibilities for both of us and our clients by this partnership! Please join me in welcoming Veronique to With This Ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment