Thursday, August 20, 2009

Handmade accessories for your wedding or any day

Have you been looking for that special piece to wear on your wedding day! Look at this gorgeous Heirloom cuff found at Heather Jolie designs! Heather is designing new, unique and stunning pieces all the time. I know that if you want to create a one of a kind special order, she will work with you, too. Under a time constraint? Let her know, and she may be able to get it to you in time for that special day, too.
Heather lives in sunny Jacksonville, FL, and says, "I am a wife and mom and currently work full-time. I love art, and hope to one day make a living by being an artist or running a cupcake shop ;)! I also love fashion and interior decorating. I love God's creations and hope that my designs reflect that..."
Check back frequently, as Heather is always designing something new, unique and lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment